The opportunities to get involved with JRC are as diverse as the children, seniors and families we serve.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Volunteer at an intergenerational program activity
- Sponsor an event.
- Volunteer at an event.
- Serve on an event planning committee.
- Volunteer in the office.
- Help with a program in the Learning or Adult Day Center.
- Tend our Learning Center Sensory Garden or our Adult Day Center Courtyard gardens.
- Your business, scout troop, church group, or class can Participate in a project.
- You can teach a skill or share a hobby.
- You can tell our children about your occupation.
- You can show your photos of your travels to our seniors or kids.
- Remember JRC in your will or in a bequest.
- Make a one time, monthly, quarterly or annual charitable contribution.
- Attend our annual Women in History Luncheon in March.
- Talk to our Fund Development Office about options for Giving.
Maybe you have an idea of your own to talk to us about. If you do, you can CONTACT US!
Our Santa, aka Ted Shackelford, makes the seniors so happy!
Thank you to Lesley Venturella, Volunteer Coordinator for the Adult Day Center, and her amazing team of volunteers!
Shown left to right - Ann Cranor, Mary Calnon, Maria Davenport, Tom Venturella, Karen Shackelford, Meg Feller, Lesley Venturella, Roger Phillips, Kay Leasure, JoAnn LaRocco, Sherry Slifer
Tom Venturella & Maria Davenport at the JRC Adult Day Center Thanksgiving dinner
Getting pretty for the Adult Day Center Fashion Show
Pam VanCleve - makeup artist to the "stars"!