The opportunities to get involved with JRC are as diverse as the children, seniors and families we serve.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Volunteer at an intergenerational program activity
- Sponsor an event.
- Volunteer at an event.
- Serve on an event planning committee.
- Volunteer in the office.
- Help with a program in the Learning or Adult Day Center.
- Tend our Learning Center Sensory Garden or our Adult Day Center Courtyard gardens.
- Your business, scout troop, church group, or class can Participate in a project.
- You can teach a skill or share a hobby.
- You can tell our children about your occupation.
- You can show your photos of your travels to our seniors or kids.
- Remember JRC in your will or in a bequest.
- Make a one time, monthly, quarterly or annual charitable contribution.
- Attend our annual Women in History Luncheon in March.
- Talk to our Fund Development Office about options for Giving.
Maybe you have an idea of your own to talk to us about. If you do, you can CONTACT US!