You can help Stark County's children pursue a future full of hope and possibility and provide seniors the opportunity to live purposefully and with dignity by giving a monthly gift to
JRC's Give a "Gift for the Ages" Monthly Giving Program.
JRC Learning Center
With your help, JRC can continue to overcome low academic achievement, learning disabilities, behavior disorders, trauma and poverty. These challenges destine countless children to a cycle of poverty, homelessness and hunger. Children who start behind, usually stay behind.
90% of brain development occurs by age 5!
JRC nutures that brain development by:
- teaching Creative Curriculum, taught by degreed teachers, to enrich the whole child through discovery and exploration.
- teaching Healthy Habits for a Lifetime which consists of healthy foods and exercise, development of social skills and enrichment through The Arts.
- providing 5 Star "Step Up to Quality early education.
- bringing the children and seniors together in JRC's Intergenerational Connections Program with far-reaching benefits to both age groups.
- educating the parents and guardians of children on the importance of reading books, talking, and playing with their children.
JRC Adult Day Center
With your help, JRC can continue to provide seniors with opportunities to live purposeful, active, fun, and fulfilled lives. Adult Day services are a fraction of the cost of long term care, alleviating the financial burden so many families experience when supporting parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles.
By 2026, 23% of Stark County will be age 65 or older!
JRC continues to enrich lives of seniors by providing:
- opportunities to interact with others, make friends, eat healthy and be excited for each day.
- engaging activities that keep minds and bodies active.
- field trips to fun places like Amish Country, Strike Zone Bowling, Green Farms and Hartville Marketplace.
- the Intergenerational Connections Program which brings the Learning Center children in to the center weekly, giving the seniors another chance to make a difference in a child's life.
Why Give Monthly?
You invest what makes sense for you each month. Over the course of your membership, you’ll make a significant impact.
It’s a community...
As a monthly donor you join a passionate and dedicated group of supporters who are committed to changing lives of children, seniors and their families.
Monthly gifts allow JRC to
plan and invest in specific areas of growth because we know we have the ongoing support of our monthly donor community.
provide each center with ongoing needs such as craft supplies, personal hygiene products and funding for field trips and speakers for special programs.
provide for the ongoing needs of the Learning Center for classroom materials and toys.
replace or repair computers/tablets
provide for transportation needs in both centers.